Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

2 hours ago, notafraid90 said:

this is 100% no ban rate though on fresh f2p

right that's what i'm saying, the contrast is insane so even if it's not 100% it's significantly higher if EVERY single other account was fine

1 hour ago, mp5_gravy said:

right that's what i'm saying, the contrast is insane so even if it's not 100% it's significantly higher if EVERY single other account was fine

But there is no contrast. Comparing the results of 49 accounts to the result of 1 account is not statistics. If you did 50 of both types and compared that, then I would be more likely to believe your results.

6 hours ago, notafraid90 said:

But there is no contrast. Comparing the results of 49 accounts to the result of 1 account is not statistics. If you did 50 of both types and compared that, then I would be more likely to believe your results.

so you think it's just an anomaly that the only account I ran it on happened to be banned? 

5 hours ago, mp5_gravy said:

so you think it's just an anomaly that the only account I ran it on happened to be banned? 

Yes. Doing any test with 1 account will not give you good data. Could just be some bad or good luck, but you'll never know. 

2 hours ago, notafraid90 said:

Yes. Doing any test with 1 account will not give you good data. Could just be some bad or good luck, but you'll never know. 

that's some swell mental Olympics you got goin on buddy

On 5/13/2021 at 7:53 PM, mp5_gravy said:

that's some swell mental Olympics you got goin on buddy

Please refrain from picking fights with other users. Let me tell you again, the script is a tool you can utilize the way you desire. If you think one method is causing your accounts to get banned quickly, use another method the script offers.

This script doesn't automatically pick a name for the account?

I'll run it on another acc and see if it repeats/and i'll see if i can grab the logger info

Also, i tried running it as the Tutorial and QP mode - Tried to bypass the tutorial island part and jump right into the questing part

Edited by deathteam10

10 hours ago, deathteam10 said:

This script doesn't automatically pick a name for the account?

I'll run it on another acc and see if it repeats/and i'll see if i can grab the logger info

Also, i tried running it as the Tutorial and QP mode - Tried to bypass the tutorial island part and jump right into the questing part

Hey, I am currently looking into the issue with choosing a name for the account. This will be fixed shortly.