Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

On 5/9/2021 at 8:36 PM, mp5_gravy said:

Warning - running this script with tutorial island + 10 qp will almost guarantee a ban, I'm being extremely meticulous about how I run my bots and out of 50, each on an individual proxy, the only one disabled is the one where I ran the script with tutorial island + 10 qp. It's the script 100% not the proxy or anything else. 

Saying it's 100% the script is quite bold. The script is a tool you can utilize, and does the job as it should. There are a lot of factors that determine your personal "banrate": IP, botting times & duration, how many accounts you're botting on that IP and so on. It's not like Jagex is saying "Hey this guy is using # Questing, let's ban them". They're saying "This dude is doing botty-like actions straight out of tutorial island, so they're very likely a bot so let's ban them". Saying the fault is in the script 100% is offending, especially when the script is not faulty in any way.

17 hours ago, Hashtag said:

They're saying "This dude is doing botty-like actions straight out of tutorial island, so they're very likely a bot so let's ban them". Saying the fault is in the script 100% is offending, especially when the script is not faulty in any way.

Yep, which is an option straight from the script, TI+10qp is super botty and will get you banned at a 100% rate. 

12 hours ago, mp5_gravy said:

Yep, which is an option straight from the script, TI+10qp is super botty and will get you banned at a 100% rate. 

It's an option, yes. Again, this is a tool you can utilize. The script offers 3 options, either do only tutorial island, or only 10 qp, or do both. You can decide how you want to utilize the tool.

5 hours ago, Hashtag said:

It's an option, yes. Again, this is a tool you can utilize. The script offers 3 options, either do only tutorial island, or only 10 qp, or do both. You can decide how you want to utilize the tool.

One of the tool's options is a 100% ban rate 

1 hour ago, mp5_gravy said:

One of the tool's options is a 100% ban rate 

I mean, bans happen but saying something has a 100% banrate sounds ridiculous.

How many accounts have you tested? 

3 minutes ago, purepanic said:

I mean, bans happen but saying something has a 100% banrate sounds ridiculous.

How many accounts have you tested? 

I tested 50 brand new accounts all using brand new residential static proxies and kept track of everything in an excel sheet, I tried the 10 qp + tutorial island on only 1 of them and that was the only one banned the next day, granted about 15 of them are banned now but that's been after botting a few days. 

23 minutes ago, mp5_gravy said:

I tested 50 brand new accounts all using brand new residential static proxies and kept track of everything in an excel sheet, I tried the 10 qp + tutorial island on only 1 of them and that was the only one banned the next day, granted about 15 of them are banned now but that's been after botting a few days. 

I don't understand then, you havent been getting many bans?

27 minutes ago, purepanic said:

I don't understand then, you havent been getting many bans?

so I made 50 brand new accounts, on 50 unique premium static ip residential proxies, no databases have logged these ips. 

I ran the script with JUST tutorial island on 49 accounts

ONLY ONE of those accounts, did I run this script WITH the option tutorial island + 10 quest points

I rested all 50 accounts for 24 hours at least after completion of scripts.

Out of all 50 accounts, the ONLY one that was disabled upon trying to log in again was the one that I ran WITH the option + 10 quest points. 

47 minutes ago, mp5_gravy said:

so I made 50 brand new accounts, on 50 unique premium static ip residential proxies, no databases have logged these ips. 

I ran the script with JUST tutorial island on 49 accounts

ONLY ONE of those accounts, did I run this script WITH the option tutorial island + 10 quest points

I rested all 50 accounts for 24 hours at least after completion of scripts.

Out of all 50 accounts, the ONLY one that was disabled upon trying to log in again was the one that I ran WITH the option + 10 quest points. 

Ok so you've ran 1 account with that mode, not really much of a dataset to say "oh yeah 100% ban rate"

if you only run 1 account and it doesn't get banned, with this logic the script would have 0% ban rate, see what I mean?

22 minutes ago, purepanic said:

Ok so you've ran 1 account with that mode, not really much of a dataset to say "oh yeah 100% ban rate"

if you only run 1 account and it doesn't get banned, with this logic the script would have 0% ban rate, see what I mean?

this is pretty shitty logic considering 49 other accounts didn't get banned, maybe it's not 100% but the fact it happened on the only account I tested it on while the others were fine means I don't want to find out what the actual % is because if it's not 0% I don't want even care to try