Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

• 2 weeks later...
    12 hours ago, sinaali said:

hello i complete 100 tutorial account with your bot but all of them were banned
    Is the reason for banning my accounts your robot or something else

ty

@Hashtag

Hey, the IP you use on the accounts has a huge impact on the chances of the accounts getting caught. Please consider splitting those accounts up into several separate good quality proxies to see if that helps.

8 hours ago, sinaali said:

okay ty bro

How many tutorial accounts do you think I should complete on each IP?

And where do you suggest I buy a proxy?

@Hashtag

I'm afraid I don't quite know the answer to those questions. I haven't used proxies myself as I haven't mass farmed in a long time. Try asking around from other users, I'm sure they'll help you.

21 minutes ago, Meteorite said:

Would it be possible for the script to enable Shift Dropping, disable accept aid and change to fixed display?

I can look into adding these in when I next update the script. Thanks for the suggestions!

Will it be able to pick up in the middle of a stopped quest? Also would you be able to add any options to only run 1 of the three quests, I found running all 3 of them at the same time is more likely to ban so i want to run other scripts inbetween, but i don't want to kill the script and then it wont be able to resume later

Script gets stuck choosing a name (they recently changed this). It just spams the "Look up Name" button without entering a name.

zeKWytp.png

Warning - running this script with tutorial island + 10 qp will almost guarantee a ban, I'm being extremely meticulous about how I run my bots and out of 50, each on an individual proxy, the only one disabled is the one where I ran the script with tutorial island + 10 qp. It's the script 100% not the proxy or anything else.