Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

Works good for the most part.

after a few accounts it gets stuck on trying to resize the window before finishing the first dialogue and having the options available,

also sometimes gets stuck trying to close the cooking skill book and clicking on the guide (girl in pink shirt by fishing spot)

• [INFO]13:17:03: Random event solver RESIZABLE_DISABLER finished!
    • [INFO]13:17:13: Starting random event solver RESIZABLE_DISABLER...
    • [INFO]15:37:41: Random event solver RESIZABLE_DISABLER finished!
    • [INFO]15:37:41: Starting random event solver ZOOM_SOLVER...
    • [INFO]15:37:45: Random event solver ZOOM_SOLVER finished!

I manually did it, but you can see it was stuck trying to resize, it said it finished but it didnt. 20 minutes.

It's either the cooking skill guide or fishing skill guide it sometimes doesnt close, Can't remember. Debug shows no error. Mouse hovers over the NPC, but the guide is in the way. 
    but 8 hours to do 4 accounts? What? 

#1 quest.png

Hey man, I've noticed a lot of accounts are purple/pink and look the same, the default option would probably be better lol,

It's color changing scheme isnt the best lol, anyway to add a few more clicks for randomness with character appearance? Or my RNG sucks

Edited by Legatus

On 9/4/2019 at 3:51 PM, Legatus said:

Here is the Zoom error:

I've heard from someone that apparently there is a fix for that, but it's as they put it, a pain to deal with. I've posted about that a while back as well. 

Edited by 4ng1f1sh

Also, some hidden update today broke the tut script just after the bank leaving the house 
    Wont perform that task step.

Man, almost all of your scripts rn are bugged  :(

https://gph.is/g/4gBKAWL

Edited by Legatus

10 hours ago, Legatus said:

Also, some hidden update today broke the tut script just after the bank leaving the house 
    Wont perform that task step.

Man, almost all of your scripts rn are bugged  :(

https://gph.is/g/4gBKAWL

Hi, I'd like to ask you to reduce the amount of messages you post/send to me about script bugs, because you've already sent these reports to me on Discord. Choose either platform and use it only, it keeps things more organized for me. I'll be looking into those issues but spamming doesn't help the case at all. Thanks.

I'll talk where I like. Fix your stuff, been 3 days and its still broken. 1 button. Maybe if you fixed your stuff as swiftly as other scriptwriters, aka Manly, Czar...etc, I wouldn't have to mention it many times- OR if your that busy, if you wanna sell products that can break, have someone else manage it for you. Clearly you're too busy and can't adequately manage what you sell - respectfully

I will be wanting a refund for this too, and Magic if the Alching hasn't been updated, again,  - very simple fix. Been 7 days...

This, #1 Magic (Alch) do not work properly, and your mixer.

Edited by Legatus