Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

Hey Hashtag, 

Thanks for making the effort to write this script, it works really well. 

I've ran into a few issues and have some suggestions, please take this feedback as just recommendations, the script runs very well, better than a lot I have used, but if these were solved it would be incredible.

- Occasionally when handing in the items for Cooks Assistant, the script will repeatedly click on the Cook rather than continue through the dialogue to complete the quest. This was happening on one of my clients running through a massive list, but not on the other one. Multiple times I restarted the client with fresh start and no cache and the issue continued to happen. However, on one of my clients, including the progress report below, the issue hasn't happened.

- Multiple times when my characters have been in rimmington when they are logged into and is lacking a pot or bucket, the script will attempt to go into the nearest dungeon of any kind, members or f2p, and repeatedly click on the trap door. Is the script assuming the character should be around Lumbridge castle when starting? If so, good to know.

- If an account being logged into does not have the correct zoom level, the script does not check this and will fail to progress, worth it / possible to check zoom levels?

- When the script is looking for an item, e.g. a pot, and it finds a pot that is inside a building with a door and begins pathing but the door is closed the script will repeatedly attempt to click the pot until the door is opened. It doesn't break out of the loop and check the door again.

Other than these issues, this is a great script and I highly recommend it. Please see my progress report below, it's still running.

Please see my progress report attached

Capture.PNG

21 hours ago, loki_nz said:

Hey Hashtag, 

Thanks for making the effort to write this script, it works really well. 

I've ran into a few issues and have some suggestions, please take this feedback as just recommendations, the script runs very well, better than a lot I have used, but if these were solved it would be incredible.

- Occasionally when handing in the items for Cooks Assistant, the script will repeatedly click on the Cook rather than continue through the dialogue to complete the quest. This was happening on one of my clients running through a massive list, but not on the other one. Multiple times I restarted the client with fresh start and no cache and the issue continued to happen. However, on one of my clients, including the progress report below, the issue hasn't happened.

- Multiple times when my characters have been in rimmington when they are logged into and is lacking a pot or bucket, the script will attempt to go into the nearest dungeon of any kind, members or f2p, and repeatedly click on the trap door. Is the script assuming the character should be around Lumbridge castle when starting? If so, good to know.

- If an account being logged into does not have the correct zoom level, the script does not check this and will fail to progress, worth it / possible to check zoom levels?

- When the script is looking for an item, e.g. a pot, and it finds a pot that is inside a building with a door and begins pathing but the door is closed the script will repeatedly attempt to click the pot until the door is opened. It doesn't break out of the loop and check the door again.

Other than these issues, this is a great script and I highly recommend it. Please see my progress report below, it's still running.

Please see my progress report attached

Capture.PNG

Thank you for the feedback and progress reports! When lacking pot or bucket the bot is supposed to grab them from the Lumbridge castle basement. Zoom levels should be automatically dealt by the client's zoom solver. I don't know how it's not then executing.

Hey hash, its Bobby from discord. Mind if I get another trial for this please? I know I asked for one previously but honestly I haven't gotten a chance to use it. 

3 hours ago, icedotexe said:

Hey hash, its Bobby from discord. Mind if I get another trial for this please? I know I asked for one previously but honestly I haven't gotten a chance to use it. 

Enjoy.