Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

6 hours ago, hehman2 said:

looks like the tutorial island is badly outdated to the new updates that came out like 2months ago

Thanks for the info. No one has reported anything to me, though.

On 12/31/2018 at 9:44 AM, Hashtag said:

Thanks for the info. No one has reported anything to me, though.

That's not true, you had this report 10 days ago 

All of the issues they described I'm having issues with currently as well.

I'm baby sitting the script as it goes through the motions now, I'll go through the issues step by step

Brand new account:
    It'll get stuck trying to open the settings menu and changing the game to fixed until you manually input a character name, appearance and talk to the first NPC until the settings menu is unlock.
    It'll run to the survival guide, get the fishing net and then try and chop down trees. When it's supposed to fish the shrimp. Manually fishing the shrimp and resuming the script it'll stand there and not talk to the survival guide again. 
    Manually talk to the survival guide and it'll progress to getting the axe and tinder but then it'll get stuck again, wont chop down a tree and instead just sit there talking to the survival guide over and over again. So you need to manually chop down the tree for it. Resuming the script it'll then fish another shrimp.
    It'll then complete the cooking section, click to leave the door and then get stuck again. Throwing out this error.

• [ERROR]17:08:07: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.hashtag.questing.nodes.TutorialIslandNode.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Numerous issues with the script as it currently is sadly, Funnily enough the quest part of it mostly works flawlessly which is lovely. If you need any further information or have some suggestions of what might be screwing with the script from my end. I'll happily give them a shot.

Fresh start is enabled as well, forgot to mention that earlier.

7 hours ago, umcookies said:

That's not true, you had this report 10 days ago 

All of the issues they described I'm having issues with currently as well.

I'm baby sitting the script as it goes through the motions now, I'll go through the issues step by step

Brand new account:
    It'll get stuck trying to open the settings menu and changing the game to fixed until you manually input a character name, appearance and talk to the first NPC until the settings menu is unlock.
    It'll run to the survival guide, get the fishing net and then try and chop down trees. When it's supposed to fish the shrimp. Manually fishing the shrimp and resuming the script it'll stand there and not talk to the survival guide again. 
    Manually talk to the survival guide and it'll progress to getting the axe and tinder but then it'll get stuck again, wont chop down a tree and instead just sit there talking to the survival guide over and over again. So you need to manually chop down the tree for it. Resuming the script it'll then fish another shrimp.
    It'll then complete the cooking section, click to leave the door and then get stuck again. Throwing out this error.

• [ERROR]17:08:07: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.hashtag.questing.nodes.TutorialIslandNode.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Numerous issues with the script as it currently is sadly, Funnily enough the quest part of it mostly works flawlessly which is lovely. If you need any further information or have some suggestions of what might be screwing with the script from my end. I'll happily give them a shot.

Fresh start is enabled as well, forgot to mention that earlier.

My apologies, the busy days I've been having must have made me forget it. I noticed my update I pushed some time ago was failed to go live, and therefore the SDN version still doesn't have a working version. My local one was working just fine. Now I've pushed a new update, which should be available to you when it's approved.,

11 hours ago, Hashtag said:

My apologies, the busy days I've been having must have made me forget it. I noticed my update I pushed some time ago was failed to go live, and therefore the SDN version still doesn't have a working version. My local one was working just fine. Now I've pushed a new update, which should be available to you when it's approved.,

No problem, explains why you didn't have issues on your end. Glad it's been sorted. I probably should have mentioned something earlier when I first got the script ahah. Oh well.

35 minutes ago, dashkey said:

Does anyone explain to me how to use this script? because I receive an instant ban when doing romeo and juliet.

Your account will lock automatically if you do quests on a bad IP. It could be that the IP is flagged or it is not a residential one

17 hours ago, joe614 said:

Your account will lock automatically if you do quests on a bad IP. It could be that the IP is flagged or it is not a residential one 

It's not a blockade, it's a ban, I use the residential ip.