Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dev Blog #5

Nuclear Nezz

Dash made the original keyboard - It worked based on a bell curve with values gotten through the modulus (%) operator. It did vary quite a bit, but I found it to be too random. The way my new system works is how a human thinks - it types word by word. When a human learns to type, they basically memorize paths between words. This means typing each word is generally faster than the space between it. There's a larger delay between words than there is typing the word. After than, the sleep is modified by the typing speed based on average character lengths of words (plus space). Even further than that, I have a map of keys which each finger can type - if keys are on different fingers, they will type normal speed, however if there's a key only available to a finger currently in use, it'll sleep longer than normal. It's a really unique system which makes every account using it different - same thing with my mouse

That's all fine and dandy, but all keystrokes are client sided. The only thing Jagex sees are the time differences between what packets are being sent and I highly doubt they monitor it. Afaik there's no, and hasn't ever been any, key "trackers" in the jar to sed Jagex data about your key usage.

That's all fine and dandy, but all keystrokes are client sided. The only thing Jagex sees are the time differences between what packets are being sent and I highly doubt they monitor it. Afaik there's no, and hasn't ever been any, key "trackers" in the jar to sed Jagex data about your key usage.

It's future proof. Also, it'll make the time between packets more human-like for say merching bots or things like that.

Archived