Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dev Blog #5

Nuclear Nezz

Wow, I didn't realize it's been 3 weeks since the last dev blog. >_> (sorry, I guess we're slacking on this area)

Walking:

As many of you probably know *cough* @qbots *cough* we've been working hard on our Walking lately. @Notorious began on a new web walking system a few weeks ago, along with making his Map Tool:

(This is the latest I could find, but I think he's added more nodes to it)

dfcb61d3d6d3828e94e58433b2b6c6a7.gif

We've reworked local path walking and added three different search algorithms that you can choose between.

A*, Dijkstra, and Bidirectional Dijkstra. The fastest is Bidirectional and I believe is the default search algorithm.

We also reworked pieces of the WebPath class, which allows you to get the web path yourself if you'd like to.

Updater:

This coming week @Pandemic and @Notorious will be putting a lot of work into our updater. This has been put on hold the last few weeks for other primary functions of our client.

Debug Tool:

@eric and I will be working on the Debug Tool this week. So far we've already added a Widget debugger:

yHkB0UB.png

This also contains a Search function(not shown) that will allow you to search for Widget text, and will only show the widgets that contain that text. In the future we may also add search keywords, such as searching for location, searching for content, searching for ID, searching for actions, etc.

We've also reworked the Player Settings debug tool a bit(not finished) that will allow you to sort the player settings list with: Ascending, Descending, or Last Changed.

We also added a search function that will let you search for an index (also not finished, has a few bugs)

So this week Eric and I will be working to finish that.

Keyboard:

@Chris has been working hard on the Keyboard for a week or two, he's reworked the whole thing so that time between keystrokes is not static. He's made the typing based on words per minute, which is settable in MouseSettings. It will make mistakes and fix them, it will slow down on certain words, such as words that use primarily one finger to type.

Entity:

We changed these from interfaces to abstract classes, allowing us to move a lot of code into one place, reducing duplicate code and clutter. This includes parts of interactions, making it easier to refine and rework interactions when we need to.

Interactions:

We've revised interactions, merging redundant methods, pushing code from interfaces into abstract classes with the Entities, reducing the amount of duplicate code. We've also reworked a bit on which point of the model the interaction will shoot for, and @Chris has made some fine tuning on how it gets there.

Antiban:

@Th3 was working on a few deep seated antiban techniques, and with us losing him we also lost some progress on this. Fortunately he has already explained all of his ideas and plans to @Pandemic who is taking a lead on our Antiban for now. There are some other antiban pieces that @Pandemic is working on, but has not implemented into the client itself.

As some of you know, @Th3 has left the dev group. This has been a big loss for us, as he had many big projects in the works and has contributed many ideas and functionality to our client. We hope to continue with what he has left us with, but we will be putting his projects on hold until we can finish our current ones.

Thanks,

Dream Team

@Chris has been working hard on the Keyboard for a week or two, he's reworked the whole thing so that time between keystrokes is not static.

I thought the whole point behind this bot was the antiban and you guys are statically sleeping....

I thought the whole point behind this bot was the antiban and you guys are statically sleeping....

I don't actually know if it was a static sleep. I think it did vary a bit. But not nearly as much as Chris's new one changes it up. I can't see the code anymore without looking through the change history >_>

But the keyboard wasn't really top priority for us, as not a whole lot of people really use it for anything other than the login handler and maybe typing a number for withdrawing shit.

We are, and even the old keyboard abides by that rule as well. Though Chris did not like it, and believed it could be much better. So he went and actually gathered data on almost all aspects of how we type, from the average length of words, to the time we spend time and the variations we tend to see when typing, how in some sections we type faster than we do in other sections. Then created a typing system around this data he collected, making one of the best keyboard controllers I ever seen.

tl;dr: We don't just use sleeps to create a unique profile.

Dash made the original keyboard - It worked based on a bell curve with values gotten through the modulus (%) operator. It did vary quite a bit, but I found it to be too random. The way my new system works is how a human thinks - it types word by word. When a human learns to type, they basically memorize paths between words. This means typing each word is generally faster than the space between it. There's a larger delay between words than there is typing the word. After than, the sleep is modified by the typing speed based on average character lengths of words (plus space). Even further than that, I have a map of keys which each finger can type - if keys are on different fingers, they will type normal speed, however if there's a key only available to a finger currently in use, it'll sleep longer than normal. It's a really unique system which makes every account using it different - same thing with my mouse

Dash made the original keyboard - It worked based on a bell curve with values gotten through the modulus (%) operator. It did vary quite a bit, but I found it to be too random. The way my new system works is how a human thinks - it types word by word. When a human learns to type, they basically memorize paths between words. This means typing each word is generally faster than the space between it. There's a larger delay between words than there is typing the word. After than, the sleep is modified by the typing speed based on average character lengths of words (plus space). Even further than that, I have a map of keys which each finger can type - if keys are on different fingers, they will type normal speed, however if there's a key only available to a finger currently in use, it'll sleep longer than normal. It's a really unique system which makes every account using it different - same thing with my mouse

damn nigga u paranoid

damn nigga u paranoid

Just covering all bases :)

- I use this algorithm to generate my passwords at work - I can make super long passwords which are incredibly easy & fast to type

Archived