Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Thiever [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 9.99$] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [SDMM/DMM] [Name Detection] [Almost unbreakable]

Nex

It says that this script supports farmers, but they aren’t on the selectable options, would be cool if I could pick the farmer in lumby.

also is there a way to get the bot to drop items faster? it takes ages just to drop 8 silks.

Edited by leadone

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    19 minutes ago, omani1 said:

why this scrip not working on farmer it just stands there when I click start ?

Delete ur jagex cache and restart, should work :)

On 1/26/2020 at 3:01 PM, omani1 said:

I deleted cache it worked but when banking it take out any food just stands there 

Please add me on discord and il help you set it up :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I might be interested in buying this script if it's still working and if it's up to date ( I assume it is by reading previous comments ).
    Anyway could I have a trial please to see how the experience would be like?
    Thanks in advance!