Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Thiever [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 9.99$] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [SDMM/DMM] [Name Detection] [Almost unbreakable]

Nex

10 hours ago, John6ix said:

Hi Nex, when will this bot be updated? 

Working on wintertodt still this script is up next after that. so probably a week-ish

The script works, but sometimes does inefficient things. Trapped an ardougne knight in a house, but often when it gets stunned, it runs off to another knight across the market place.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 3/6/2019 at 8:02 AM, Nex said:

since that first post ive already updated many of my other scripts and working on wintertodt right now, thieving is up next. I understand the frustration but as of now thiever works and just need some QOL improvements which is why it was on the bottem of my list since i maintain all my of store scripts this happens from time to time specially when on holiday its hard to get proper time

its been a little over a month now.

15 hours ago, Andylei1421 said:

its been a little over a month now.

Im aware dealing with some irl issues hence the delay, but i did start working on the new thiever :)

Working on the UI atm here is a preview:

ae4323a5a1a1e162b59074ff5fcbc1c3.png

Edited by Nex