Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Thiever [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 9.99$] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [SDMM/DMM] [Name Detection] [Almost unbreakable]

Nex

You should add support for more food. I'm mainly thinking cakes since cake stalls are an easy way to level up from low levels and I'm sure I'm not the only one with a pile of them in the bank.

On 10/29/2018 at 12:18 PM, 2pk4lif3 said:

Hi Nex, 

I purchased the bot but noticed it just gets stuck when trying to change player settins

Manually set it so players hidden npc left click , will update later

On 10/29/2018 at 12:18 PM, 2pk4lif3 said:

Hi Nex, 

I purchased the bot but noticed it just gets stuck when trying to change player settins

Also having this issue, changing settings manually to suggested doesn't help still gets stuck there.

Hey @Nex this script destroys the exp/hr with knights of ardougne.....cause it keeps running around ardougne after it gets stunned. Please fix this.

Also, can you add support for using dodgy necklaces cause that's a pretty big difference in exp/hr...

Edited by Jc2128