Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PvE toolkit / expansion to more stuff

The Hero of Time

I have attempted to make a OSRSkit before, and it was garbage code-wise.. i am now very much more organized thanks to my internship, and i am really excited to see what i am able to make, i will include bossing, PvE moneymaking, good xp giving monsters, guides to get xp, money, etc etc etc

bb5086c865.png

819b446199.jpg

New submenu: skills (for moneyzz or for xpzz)

5e66a18397.jpg

e520b6a469.jpg

New metro screen shows when you press "esc" (will look better in the future, its about the funcionality atm)

the "armor" button you see is what i made in my OSRS kit, i will add this to my new kit one day, and rewrite it completely

This seems like it could be really resourceful for while in-game and in need of urgent information on a specific NPC. I might just utilize this!

What language did you code this in?

C#

instead of taking pictures of the drop tables you should connect the app to the site so when the site updates the app does

i have no idea how to do that xD

You should make an RS loader so we can view this on the side xD

C#

drop table is fine its not gonna update like ever

this is kinda useless though because you have to start up a separate program every time you want to look at stuff, while a webpage or something embedded to the side of the rs client would have been way easier..

Archived