Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Spending $50-100 (Mains or 99(s))

RickRollin

So, I've got some spare cash and feel like adding another account into my collection.

It'll be botted and muled CONSTANTLY like all my farm accounts.. so if you intend to sell and recover for profit.. you won't gain anything but a ban from the site.

Needs to be a main 90s+ or a skiller/pure with at least one 99.

Post screenshot of stats, bank, and offenses list as well as minimum amount you will accept.

Post the minimum.. because if it's to high, I'm going to just write it off and ignore the post.

Looking to spend $100 or less, on one or multiple accounts.

Have a zulrah ready account with full void, 85 base melee, 83 range, 55 prayer, 81 magic. Has a micro minor that has expired so ban meter is on 0.

Would sell for 70m

I should have said prior.

You'll need to be trusted with feedback (5 or more) and been around this site min of 6 months.

Otherwise even a good price and you going first doesn't make it safe enough to bother most likely.

And 100 is likely the max I'll do on a single account.

As like a 75% chance someone will recover.

got a 70/70/70 and a 80 ranged pure 55 rep all runescape related on hf and 8 account feedback on PA. Accounts have no email hand trained i know you said 5 feedback but just an offer 

So, I've got some spare cash and feel like adding another account into my collection.

It'll be botted and muled CONSTANTLY like all my farm accounts.. so if you intend to sell and recover for profit.. you won't gain anything but a ban from the site.

Needs to be a main 90s+ or a skiller/pure with at least one 99.

Post screenshot of stats, bank, and offenses list as well as minimum amount you will accept.

Post the minimum.. because if it's to high, I'm going to just write it off and ignore the post.

Looking to spend $100 or less, on one or multiple accounts.

http://imgur.com/a/sds8O

Archived