Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Using Dicing Scripts ~Warning~

Donald Trump

This is a warning to anyone preparing to operate a dicing bot for PROFIT. Firstly Jagex most likely see's this sort of activity as a top priority especially when you're publicly advertising it in popular worlds & areas, secondly if you are banned regardless of how much you had. You shouldn't be allowed a refund on the basis you were banned and lost money, scripters shouldn't allow this. It's like starting out botting if you are new to a method you don't invest $$ you can't afford right off the bat then blame the script author. You'll take it slowly to understand the method etc etc, same for dicing you should start low something like 20cents worth of coins so you can get a feel and understand how to profit before you loose money that you actually care about.

YES dicing may be very good profits if you get lucky and understand it but that doesn't beat finding a nice p2p/f2p method and suiciding that every weekend. If you're new to botting take it slow for couple months and get comfortable in the do's & dont's and just do trial & error.

inb4/ Refunds for dicing scripts should'nt be permitted if customer loses gold & that dicing is high risk high reward.

I don't think scripters allow refunds because customers can't profit, handle the scripts smart and you make profit, i've seen it happen over and over again.

If you bot, you break a rule

by breaking this rule you accept the risk of getting banned.

No refund for bans  :johncena:

Archived