Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] TRIAL Requests [Please use the discord to request a script trial!]

Nex

I know I am new but would i be able to trial your ghoul script thanks? 

i think i remember using yours back when it was free but i may be mistaken, there are a few scripts on the market but i have been looking for an easy to use ghoul script and yours is appealing

Could I get a trial for fletching please? Thank you :)

When will it be released? 

Will be released after dreamlicker revieuwed it hopefully  B)

I know I am new but would i be able to trial your ghoul script thanks? 

i think i remember using yours back when it was free but i may be mistaken, there are a few scripts on the market but i have been looking for an easy to use ghoul script and yours is appealing

24h authed  :wub:

May i try out your pc script please. Would be very grateful -- thank you sir :)

My pc script isnt for public release yet :P still in the beta

My pc script isnt for public release yet :P still in the beta

osnap, my bad. any eta on release? Super excited to use it...its been a loooooong time since ive used anything of yours. it's always quality :D

osnap, my bad. any eta on release? Super excited to use it...its been a loooooong time since ive used anything of yours. it's always quality :D

its basicly ready, but dreamlicker wants me to add more feature's just gotta find a way to add it without increasing ban rate

its basicly ready, but dreamlicker wants me to add more feature's just gotta find a way to add it without increasing ban rate

What sort of features are we looking at? I may be able to add some input if you wanna PM me. 

What sort of features are we looking at? I may be able to add some input if you wanna PM me. 

well as its now it would just go around killing everything and prioritizing brawlers, then portals, it would go any random direction.. and mainly reply to auto retaliate. 

but dreamlicker wanted more feature's so il prob add in defending knight etc..

Archived