Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Alas, we venture into a fork in the road...

Nuclear Nezz

Unfortunately, one of our developers has come to a fork in the road on his journey through life. This is the day that @Th3 has stepped down as both Admin and Developer of the DreamBot client. @Th3 has put in a lot of time, work, effort, and overall input into this client. Without him we surely wouldn't be where we are today.

We thank you for your service, and for the good(and bad) times while working with you.

"So long and thanks for all the fish." - a dolphin.

On that note.

We have brought in @Eliot as our new Admin, so I'd like to give a congratulations to him on the promotion. This means we will also be needing a new super moderator, which I'll leave to @Eliot.

Thanks,

DreamBot Team

Noooooooooooo @Th3 :( Thanks for everything man, appreciate all the work you've done and your contributions. Good luck in whatever you decide to do with life man!

And

Congrats @Eliot! Inb4 mass bannings

Archived