Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's AIO F2P Moneymaker [Custom Percent or Timed Antiban] [Supports Many Methods] [User-Friendly, Sleek GUI] [Trials] [Dedicated Scripter] [ONLY $11.99!] [$1 per method!]

Im A Baller

• 3 weeks later...

Hey could you fix so you can fill jugs with water in the f2p pvp world, it would be highly appreciated

This is one of my favorite scripts so far in the short amount of time I have been testing and running DB scripts. 

I have used it many times as a way to afk some start-up cash for other, more lucrative MM scripts. 

With that being said, there are a few minor drawbacks I have encountered:

- Be cautious with the Cowhide Looter, in my experience this is the highest banned script in this AIO. I am sure it works great, but I have never been present to see what precedes the bans, so I cannot say that the script is flawed with certainty. 

-Be cautious with the Cadava Berry Picking script. It works most of the time, but I have returned to find dead bots (possibly killed by the Dark Wizards outside Varrock) and bots AFK in the top of Varrock East Bank. It usually works fine, but I would check-in with the bot every now and then. 

Other than that it works perfectly. Thanks for the fine work!😁

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Archived