Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • A farewell

Th3

Hey guys,

I will be resigning from my position as developer and admin from Dreambot. Eventually life catches on to us and we have to make hard decisions and this was one of them. It was a pleasure working with the entire development team and staff. The amount of fun and knowledge obtained from the experience is irreplaceable. I see a bright future for the client and the amount of stuff awaiting for you guys will be unmatched. I may still drop by once in a while.

Take Care

Thank you for all your hard work and especially the opportunity to work with you on the staff team man. I hope you have a nice life and no regrets in your decisions. :(:wub:

Th3, on 17 Jan 2015 - 07:49 AM, said:snapback.png

Hey guys,

I will be resigning from my position as developer and admin from Dreambot. Eventually life catches on to us and we have to make hard decisions and this was one of them. It was a pleasure working with the entire development team and staff. The amount of fun and knowledge obtained from the experience is replaceable. I see a bright future for the client and the amount of stuff awaiting for you guys will be unmatched. I may still drop by once in a while.

Take Care

Glad to know we're replaceable :(

Thanks for all your service Art. We wouldn't be here without you.

Best of luck in your future. We'll always be friends right <3

Th3, on 17 Jan 2015 - 07:49 AM, said:snapback.png

Glad to know we're replaceable :(

Thanks for all your service Art. We wouldn't be here without you.

Best of luck in your future. We'll always be friends right <3

I MEANT IRREPLACEABLE

Definitely did not expect this. I've said my farewells to you on the announcement thread regarding your resignation, but ill say it here as well.

Thanks for everything @Th3, and good luck with whatever you do in life!

Archived