Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

On 11/14/2020 at 6:23 PM, lollakas13 said:

Same shit with fishing guild d-harpoon fishing, doesn't work. Just logs you out. ffs

On 11/17/2020 at 9:43 PM, lollakas13 said:

Still no updates?

Script got updated last week, should all work now

Is catherby working yet? pretty crucial to a fishing bot aye, kinda scammy without that

ive been using it for early game, its best location is shrimps in draynor? not bad at barb village just gets stuck slightly miss clicking spot once in a while

Edited by bskyojon

When I start the script it just stays still and says walking to bank? What am I doing wrong? I am currently doing barbarian village fishing

**Nvm user error on my part, working now.

Edited by cja
    user error

• 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

has a problem sometimes gets caught dropping fish at barbican village, will stand there left clicking the fish for multiple minutes and not figure out way, have to reset script.

just wondering also if possible to have it drop fish vertically instead of horizontally? 

may i please have a refund i only used the bot for 3-4 hours and was banned for 2 days. This was most likely due to the bot malfunctioning after i posted on these forums

• 3 weeks later...

having trouble with this fisher doesnt bank when i do lobs in fihsing guild immdeiatley sometimes and when i try and do tuna and swordfish it logs out in bank everytime.

• 10 months later...
    On 4/5/2017 at 9:54 PM, Taite said:

Looks sexy. A quicker dropping pattern is something like:

private int fSnake[] = {2, 7, 6, 11, 10, 15, 14, 19, 18, 23, 22, 27, 26, 25, 24, 21, 20, 17, 16, 13, 12, 9, 8, 5, 4, 1, 0};
    I use this for cleaning herbs too.. gets the fastest speed I've yet to see.

Nonetheless, thank you for implementing it :-) I'll be using this script more often once it is released!

whats the ban rate been like?