Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

altight thanks would be nice to get that a little sooner i bought your script cause i thought it had barb outpost. but all good thanks.

I will most likely add it tomorrow  ^_^

Added barbarian Fishing , Please report any errors if there are as i didnt have a account myself to test it with.. 

the barb leaping fish script has like no anti ban features plus it doesnt drop 2 fish each time

what antiban did u expect? random checking a skill's exp or putting on some rs music? that's whats gonna get ya banned.

also if u enable shift dropping it will use that to drop a inv.

Hi, great script so far :)

Just a few things - it withdraws all lobster pots / harpoons etc if there is none in Inventory.

Also, barbarian fishing (with no harpoon) doesn't seem to work

Hi, great script so far :)

Just a few things - it withdraws all lobster pots / harpoons etc if there is none in Inventory.

Also, barbarian fishing (with no harpoon) doesn't seem to work

there isn't a option for not using a harpoon, you need one for this script would be hard for me add it without using a whole new method not really worth,

as for the fish items (harpoon etc) it only removed 1 for me, can you send me a .gif of the issue you're getting? 

there isn't a option for not using a harpoon, you need one for this script would be hard for me add it without using a whole new method not really worth,

as for the fish items (harpoon etc) it only removed 1 for me, can you send me a .gif of the issue you're getting? 

Ah I really wanted to use barbarian harpooning once i hit 70 fishing.. wouldn't it be quite easy to add an option not to use a harpoon for the strength XP?

Ah I really wanted to use barbarian harpooning once i hit 70 fishing.. wouldn't it be quite easy to add an option not to use a harpoon for the strength XP?

il look into it 

Hi Nex, just wondering if you were planning to add fishing guild support for this?

if you can provide me with a test account that can acces the fish guild sure :) 

if you can provide me with a test account that can acces the fish guild sure :)

Any chance of adding barbarian fishing support soon? (Without harpoon)