Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

Requesting drop mode using shift :P 'tis kinda a basic functionality with fishing scripts nowadays lol

Edited by Taite

Requesting drop mode using shift :P 'tis kinda a basic functionality with fishing scripts nowadays lol

Alright will be adding this then :) should take a few days 2-3 as im currently loaded with private script requests 

fd16daa693818a623f5035faa77feb5b.gif

Doing some more testing but this should be live on sdn today if all goes well & @Dreamlicker accepts it.

Edited by Nex

Looks sexy. A quicker dropping pattern is something like:

private int fSnake[] = {2, 7, 6, 11, 10, 15, 14, 19, 18, 23, 22, 27, 26, 25, 24, 21, 20, 17, 16, 13, 12, 9, 8, 5, 4, 1, 0};
    I use this for cleaning herbs too.. gets the fastest speed I've yet to see.

Nonetheless, thank you for implementing it :-) I'll be using this script more often once it is released!
    Edited by Taite

Looks sexy. A quicker dropping pattern is something like:

private int fSnake[] = {2, 7, 6, 11, 10, 15, 14, 19, 18, 23, 22, 27, 26, 25, 24, 21, 20, 17, 16, 13, 12, 9, 8, 5, 4, 1, 0};
    I use this for cleaning herbs too.. gets the fastest speed I've yet to see.

Nonetheless, thank you for implementing it :-) I'll be using this script more often once it is released!

its live now :), i made it not as fast on purpose to prevent bans. i can always add a extra option in the GUI without any delays the empty the inv faster if wanted but im sure this will increase the ban rate.

its live now :), i made it not as fast on purpose to prevent bans. i can always add a extra option in the GUI without any delays the empty the inv faster if wanted but im sure this will increase the ban rate.

Okay, that makes sense :-). I noticed that once it gets around tiles 12 and 13 in the inventory, it will click the backpack icon nearly every inventory! If anything, this will get ya banned ;) lol

If it helps I'm fly fishing in barb village with drop mode (obviously :D).

Edited by Taite

Okay, that makes sense :-). I noticed that once it gets around tiles 12 and 13 in the inventory, it will click the backpack icon nearly every inventory! If anything, this will get ya banned ;) lol

If it helps I'm fly fishing in barb village with drop mode (obviously :D).

that's probably dreambot API then i just used their basic shift dropping, i can look into this if its confirmed to cause bans..

but so far i've been barbian shift drop fishing as well and i'm at 77 fish as of now  B) (with pretty high runtimes) so bans seem to be low 

that's probably dreambot API then i just used their basic shift dropping, i can look into this if its confirmed to cause bans..

but so far i've been barbian shift drop fishing as well and i'm at 77 fish as of now  B) (with pretty high runtimes) so bans seem to be low 

I would only say it does because it's a source for very blatant patterning :P. And if that's a built in function from the API, you might expect it to be a common occurrence across different scripts? humm..

Nice man 8) lol is that p2p or f2p fishing? I'm only at ~45... I don't enjoy watching myself fish for too often, nonetheless actually doing the fishing haha

EDIT: Also, a reallllllly cool feature that would set this apart from the other fishing scripts would be to implement cooking, then dropping the cooked food you fished at barb village by the perma-fire :D This would be awesome

EDIT:: It's still skipping inventory tiles 12. It's like it lets go of the shift key, and just clicks tile 12 and then shift clicks the 13th tile, which does nothing because its trying to 'use' the fish on another fish so these two items don't get dropped. Does it nearly every inventory :P

Edited by Taite