Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

14 hours ago, Sherb said:

Any quick fixes for this issue? Happening consistently.

gif.gif

not sure why it does that, shouldnt effect anything tho

7 hours ago, Nex said:

not sure why it does that, shouldnt effect anything tho

If it's happening every time it drops; wouldn't you consider that an easy bot bust? Correct me if I'm wrong. And this is happening across other premium fishing scripts as well. Aside from the one im using now from Towlie..

2 hours ago, Sherb said:

If it's happening every time it drops; wouldn't you consider that an easy bot bust? Correct me if I'm wrong. And this is happening across other premium fishing scripts as well. Aside from the one im using now from Towlie..

Yea it's dreambot il write my own method for it on next version 

yeah that does affect stuff it has gotten me banned. I highly recommend that to be fixed in the next update by writing it yourself. 

One other way to fix it is to turn the mouse speed down

16 hours ago, hondas2kguy said:

yeah that does affect stuff it has gotten me banned. I highly recommend that to be fixed in the next update by writing it yourself. 

One other way to fix it is to turn the mouse speed down

For some reason dreambot couldnt accept my last update (i rewrote the entire script)
    Will look into this issue and push it again when i get home (monday)

at barb fishing, it will run to the next fishing spot but wont run back the other way and just sits there afk for a while. is there a fix for this?

26 minutes ago, Tooc said:

at barb fishing, it will run to the next fishing spot but wont run back the other way and just sits there afk for a while. is there a fix for this?

Still looking to get the push going will try again today 

Still new sorry if dumb question, when I log in the exp counter displays my entire exp and the exp p/h counter just runs down from like 2b exp. Is there quikc fix for this?