Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • is octobot down?

Amaterasu

Maybe you don't realize this, but we've talked with Solution and Pat every step of the way, and, at this current juncture, they have no intention of bringing the bot back up.  They have neither the time nor the resources to continue to develop the bot.  Also, I see no point in starting up another public bot.  There are already 5-6 others which are pretty much the exact same thing.  The odds of the bot surviving more than 3-4 months are fairly low, and I don't see the use in investing time and money into something which has little chance of surviving.

Some things just aren't meant to be. I remember when the mods/raf decided to move away from osb and make their own bot. Pretty much the whole thing was done when most of the original founders left. It would've actually had lots of potential if everyone stuck around but unfortunately, here we are today.

Had some good memories with some really cool people. Rip excobot/octobot :(

Maybe you don't realize this, but we've talked with Solution and Pat every step of the way, and, at this current juncture, they have no intention of bringing the bot back up.  They have neither the time nor the resources to continue to develop the bot.  Also, I see no point in starting up another public bot.  There are already 5-6 others which are pretty much the exact same thing.  The odds of the bot surviving more than 3-4 months are fairly low, and I don't see the use in investing time and money into something which has little chance of surviving.

So what are you gonna do with the source if you don't plan on re-releasing the bot? :o

So what are you gonna do with the source if you don't plan on re-releasing the bot? :o

They plan on getting as much money as they can from it probably

They plan on getting as much money as they can from it probably

I doubt anything will come from it, rs botting is saturated enough and I doubt anyone is going to pay for a private client that they've never heard of before.

Archived