Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • is octobot down?

Amaterasu

To me, the important thing is that whatever money is earned is going into some constructive client work (AKA REALLL and logical /common-sense approach anti-ban)

So yeah some new persepctives and groups are a good thing, but we really just need to come up with some new powerful technologies and ideas.

To me, the important thing is that whatever money is earned is going into some constructive client work (AKA REALLL and logical /common-sense approach anti-ban)

So yeah some new persepctives and groups are a good thing, but we really just need to come up with some new powerful technologies and ideas.

I think the main problem is that thousands of people use the same exact scripts. It wouldn't be hard to compare playing data between one account that gets caught and thousands of others like it. Catch one and you automatically get the others.

We're not sure what to do with it yet, as neither me nor Ana have the knowledge to actually maintain it. We could hire developers to manage it but that's relatively pointless as there's already, what, four or five public bots? We'd just be splitting up the botting community even more, something that hurts everyone in the end.

We've considered just renting it out to a few individuals who would pay large sums of money to use a private bot, but then again the issue of needing more developers arises. It's a touch situation :P

As Swizzbeat said, we are not sure what we, at this current juncture, want to do.  We will be sure to keep people updated if we do indeed try to bring the bot back online.

Have you ever considered giving the source back to the original developers?

Have you ever considered giving the source back to the original developers?

He wants to make money with the client he didnt help develop at all, so probably not. :) (not to mention they still have the version they gave to lime)

He wants to make money with the client he didnt help develop at all, so probably not.  :) (not to mention they still have the version they gave to lime)

Pretty disrespectful lol.

He wants to make money with the client he didnt help develop at all, so probably not. :) (not to mention they still have the version they gave to lime)

He wants to make money with the client he didnt help develop at all, so probably not.  :) (not to mention they still have the version they gave to lime)

@qbots is just whining because we didn't give him the source. Neither of you know anything about what's going on, so please keep to yourselves.

@qbots is just whining because we didn't give him the source. Neither of you know anything about what's going on, so please keep to yourselves.

I was just trying to stop it from either dying or going into the hands of money hungry fuks. :) Too late for that though

We're not sure what to do with it yet, as neither me nor Ana have the knowledge to actually maintain it. We could hire developers to manage it but that's relatively pointless as there's already, what, four or five public bots? We'd just be splitting up the botting community even more, something that hurts everyone in the end.

We've considered just renting it out to a few individuals who would pay large sums of money to use a private bot, but then again the issue of needing more developers arises. It's a touch situation :P

dude man thats dishonoring solution / patji

this

Archived