Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • is octobot down?

Amaterasu

cannot access that site anymore, well, one botting site down, lets see which one goes down next!

Yes Octobot was shutdown, due to Lime having some IRL issue. He gave the source code to Swizzbeat and Anaesthetic. Which last I heard, they are unsure what their plans are, though plan to keep everyone updated the moment they decide.

Yes, so we're welcoming all members :)

Yea its down, we'll hope it'd be back with Swizz and Ana 

I sure hope not lol.

It's died twice, don't think it'll work out the 3rd time.

I could be wrong though.

Yes, so we're welcoming all members :)

I sure hope not lol.

It's died twice, don't think it'll work out the 3rd time.

I could be wrong though.

third times a charm #rip

We're not sure what to do with it yet, as neither me nor Ana have the knowledge to actually maintain it. We could hire developers to manage it but that's relatively pointless as there's already, what, four or five public bots? We'd just be splitting up the botting community even more, something that hurts everyone in the end.

We've considered just renting it out to a few individuals who would pay large sums of money to use a private bot, but then again the issue of needing more developers arises. It's a touch situation :P

Archived