Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Just How Dangerous is botting atm?

Antonio

Jup he's raping every botter.

this is a dumb kid with dumb a comment.

Obviously depends what and how you bot, less ban-rate, less bans. breaks etc. 

weath could easily see u bot if he see u doing hunter, but if ur like maybe doing fungus, it would be harder cuz u run alot. 

this is a dumb kid with dumb a comment.

Obviously depends what and how you bot, less ban-rate, less bans. breaks etc. 

weath could easily see u bot if he see u doing hunter, but if ur like maybe doing fungus, it would be harder cuz u run alot. 

You call him dumb and yet you continue with a reply like that. lol.

Botting, as of right now, isn't worth it. Jagex is cracking down on all botters. I don't care if you watch very carefully how you bot, what you bot or the amount of time in which you bot, you will get banned. Botting is only resourceful to users who are running bot farms in the current state of the RS cheating scene.

Botting, as of right now, isn't worth it. Jagex is cracking down on all botters. I don't care if you watch very carefully how you bot, what you bot or the amount of time in which you bot, you will get banned. Botting is only resourceful to users who are running bot farms in the current state of the RS cheating scene.

But I bot my main every day and dont get banned

But I bot my main every day and dont get banned

Statistics suggest otherwise. Also, if you're using YOUR OWN private scripts then your odds of being banned are less likely yet I still wouldn't try it. And I'm mainly referring to RS3, not OSRS.

Statistics suggest otherwise. Also, if you're using YOUR OWN private scripts then your odds of being banned are less likely yet I still wouldn't try it. And I'm mainly referring to RS3, not OSRS.

Of course, we all know RS3 has a much higher ban rate than OSRS.

Though I would like to point out, I have had the same account since I got into botting OSRS in late 2013. Not sure if I'm lucky, or it's because I'm consistently doing different tasks, and not logging unrealistic play times.

Archived