Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$3.99] - Woodcutting Guild Planker [~270k/hr] [50 Hour Proggy]

Xephy

Nice script. Under 20 agility and I averaged about 500-600 planks per hour. (125-150k per hour plus nest/seeds) Was hoping for higher profits. However the low populated area, and what looks like is not heavily botted. Give's me incentive to buy.  :) thanks for trial

Nice script. Under 20 agility and I averaged about 500-600 planks per hour. (125-150k per hour plus nest/seeds) Was hoping for higher profits. However the low populated area, and what looks like is not heavily botted. Give's me incentive to buy.  :) thanks for trial

My pleasure. Under whatever circumstances I made the script in, it was averaging a bit more than that.

• 3 months later...

Would love a trial. Please and thank you!!

Also, I have a lot of oaks already banked, can I just have it make the planks without the wc? Thanks!

It strictly chops and then uses a deposit box to bank the freshly made planks. Nonetheless, authed for 24 hours.

• 3 months later...
    • 3 months later...

Bought it, tried it, it logs me off, then shuts itself off. If I start the bot when logged off, it'll log me in, then log me out, and shut itself off. I am in WC guild, I have an axe and money. Can I get a refund

On 11/19/2018 at 12:14 PM, dickish said:

Bought it, tried it, it logs me off, then shuts itself off. If I start the bot when logged off, it'll log me in, then log me out, and shut itself off. I am in WC guild, I have an axe and money. Can I get a refund

What does the debug console say? It's likely that your cache is out of date and it'll require you to either manually delete the cache, or you to run the client in fresh start mode.

• 1 month later...

Doesn't seem to be working for me. I start the bot at oak trees with coins and axe equipped and nothing happens. Tried the other option as well to run planks from bank. Script just runs to bank then stops. 

Edit: Deleted Jagex cache and now works, so far so good :)

Archived