Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bot doesnt load

trl156

Hello,

The client starts but doesnt loads since the new osrs update, how long will this stay and when can i bot again.

thx for answering

Hello,

The client starts but doesnt loads since the new osrs update, how long will this stay and when can i bot again.

thx for answering

The thursday update can occasionally do this, I have no idea how long it will take to fix it though, we can only wait

Same question here. I just started using bot, and dont know how usually does it take

I've never not seen it being up and running on the same day, however if things are changed around in large Thursday updates select things may not work however it's normally only an issue for script developers and you shouldn't worry about those things.

I've never not seen it being up and running on the same day, however if things are changed around in large Thursday updates select things may not work however it's normally only an issue for script developers and you shouldn't worry about those things.

So every week it's down at least 1 day? :o

So every week it's down at least 1 day? :o

No, not even close, every Thursday there is an update however it is only normally like once a month if that normally it's longer that Jagex updates it in a way that the bot needs to be fixed, this is not a weekly thing and normally is fixed the same day

Archived