Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • "Failed to Login" Every time i attempt to log in.

Mystic Evil

Every time i load the client, I get to the login screen and enter my information. The second i hit Login it always gives me the "Failed to Connect" and will not let me log in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

@ and @Pandemic

Every time i load the client, I get to the login screen and enter my information. The second i hit Login it always gives me the "Failed to Connect" and will not let me log in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

@ and @Pandemic

Hello Mystic Evil,

Welcome to Dreambot!

First let's make sure you have the latest version of Java, here is a link https://java.com/en/download/

Next can you please search Dreambot in your start menu and delete the folders, then re download while having Java up to date.

If that still doesn't work, then try downloading the Runescape client to see if you are having the same problem as you are with Dreambot client, click download client on the right hand side here http://oldschool.runescape.com/

Hope this helps,

Naughty Vic

Thank you for the reply. I did make sure i had the latest version of Java. I deleted the Dreambot foler, and re-installed it as you said. Still didn't work. I can launch the Runescape client without any problems though. 

I am running windows 10 also if that has any problems? @@Naughty Vic 

Java 8 Update 121 is what i currently have.

Make sure your password doesn't contain any special characters such as !@#$%^ etc

shoot, it does. should i change it than?

Changed it without the char in it. worked perfect! thaank you!

Make sure your password doesn't contain any special characters such as !@#$%^ etc

Never would have thought of that, I'll remember this. Well done!

shoot, it does. should i change it than?

Changed it without the char in it. worked perfect! thaank you!

Good to see it was a easy fix, I was going to trouble shoot your anti virus settings, which is best left alone if possible.

Good luck,

Naughty Vic

well that sucks lol. got logged in, and the script just stands there with the bones in inv. ahh well. lol shoot

Make sure you're on fixed mode (not resizable) with the default zoom :)

well that sucks lol. got logged in, and the script just stands there with the bones in inv. ahh well. lol shoot

What script is it? I could check it quick to see if it's functional. Some of the free ones are not longer being support it. So it can be hit or miss at times. I recommend checking the topic before using the script to see what others have to say.

• 9 months later...

Archived