Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nova's AIO Glassblower [FREE]

NovaGTX

• 3 weeks later...

HI, I just signed up yesterday and have been running this script for about 36 hours on and off. Must say it has been working very well, only got stuck once or twice but very fast. im getting about 80K+ XP an hour 

script 8.5/10

i have a problem, the script work nice for like 5 mins, then it get stuck, when is trying to make the molten glass, (stuck at molten glass option)

script doesnt work mate it withdrew tokkul instead of molten glass.

make your bot close the bank until the moltem glass is on iven.

the script is closing the bank so fast, before withdraw the itens and it makes the bot stops, set a check up of itens, if no itens on inve, restock

Just checking in, script is working fine making molten glass with soda ash +bucket of sand as first 2 items in bank. Thanks NOVA!

@@NovaGTX what if you would add progressive mode where it would make best item for level? or that would be something more tricky?

seems as if lens making does'nt work. It just keeps clicking the glassblowing pipe to the glass over and over

When i used the script the first time earlier today to make glass orbs, it worked fine. 2nd time i'm trying to use it, and it just keeps clicking the pipe and the molten glass over and over.

Script is broken since Make-All update

Please save us Mr.Nova!!! Only molten glass maker <3

Guys I have updated the script fixing some issues, adding better paint, Progressive mode, and support for the new make all interface. Update should be pushed out to the SDN Soon!

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Script doesn't work... Even after the long waiting, my character keeps clicking on the bank and deposit nothing inside my inventory

Did you follow the instructions on the main post?

• 3 weeks later...

Script is working very well! Currently making orbs.  Only thing I'd suggest is removing the restriction to only operate at Edgeville bank.  It's rare for people to skill outside of the GE for something like orbs or fletching for instance.  Anyone who has come across this thread before would know you're botting if you're doing glass-related crafting in Edgeville.

Script is working very well! Currently making orbs.  Only thing I'd suggest is removing the restriction to only operate at Edgeville bank.  It's rare for people to skill outside of the GE for something like orbs or fletching for instance.  Anyone who has come across this thread before would know you're botting if you're doing glass-related crafting in Edgeville.

I appreciate the feedback. I guess I didn't take into account not having a bank booth. Should just be a minor change in order to make it also work at the GE.

Archived