Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nova's AIO Glassblower [FREE]

NovaGTX

startup, but whenever i started to make the unpowered orbs manually, the bot caught on, so seems like a problem initially withdrawing from the bank and beginning to craft them

Make sure you follow the instructions on where to put the items in your bank, as well as what to start with in your inventory.

Working good for blowing Orbs, just have to remember to keep everything on your 1st tab

Thanks for the update, I might add a few things and update the script. Anyone have any proggies of how long they have been running it?

HI, I just signed up yesterday and have been running this script for about 36 hours on and off. Must say it has been working very well, only got stuck once or twice but very fast. im getting about 80K+ XP an hour 

script 8.5/10

HI, I just signed up yesterday and have been running this script for about 36 hours on and off. Must say it has been working very well, only got stuck once or twice but very fast. im getting about 80K+ XP an hour 

script 8.5/10

Thanks for the feedback, If you have any screenshots of long runs feel free to post them and I'll add them to the original post

i have a problem, the script work nice for like 5 mins, then it get stuck, when is trying to make the molten glass, (stuck at molten glass option)

Do  you have any logs from it? That would be helpful

can you fix it? im trying the best scripts for several hours

Others are saying its working fine, Can you post logs of it not working. Screenshots, Debug Console logs?

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

make your bot close the bank until the moltem glass is on iven.

the script is closing the bank so fast, before withdraw the itens and it makes the bot stops, set a check up of itens, if no itens on inve, restock

Archived