Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Grand Exchange coming to osrs..

Antonio

Maybe it will. The concept of OSRS (in its original time) was to have a true challenge. RS3 has literally everything given to the player while 2006-7 made 99s more rewarding and much more of a challenge to really see who would grind it out. 

I'm sure many veterans will argue why the trading post just isn't enough.

Maybe it will. The concept of OSRS (in its original time) was to have a true challenge. RS3 has literally everything given to the player while 2006-7 made 99s more rewarding and much more of a challenge to really see who would grind it out. 

I'm sure many veterans will argue why the trading post just isn't enough.

Its just an ingame version of zybez..I agree though, knowing the community, this will get passed. Just like how everyone said that they never wanted God wars, well look where it is now lol.

Eh, I just want automatic trading

I guess the main downside of GE is that people will start hording items, and then dump them off once the price raises.

At least that's what people have told me happened the last time they added GE

Eh, I just want automatic trading

I guess the main downside of GE is that people will start hording items, and then dump them off once the price raises.

At least that's what people have told me happened the last time they added GE

The birth of the merch clans is when the GE is released. Can't blame them though, with such convenience comes its downsides.

Gp is gunna crash down hard knowing how easy it is to flip things.. and there will be merch clans making prices drop incredibly low.. pretty much, 07 is gunna be a rek and i wont be playing it anymore probably unless they add better features to the GE

The prices are already low enough. GE guna shit on farming profits. Vote NO

Meh with people like sparc mac and framed campaigning to vote yes, I doubt people will ever see that point.

Archived