Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The Botters Union

Donald Trump

Depending on how the scripts are distributed I wouldn't mind making scripts for this union.

I second this. :)

Edit:

The only problem is, isn't that what dreambot kind of is? And all the other botting sites for that matter?

You have to offer something unique, Like for example, teaching how to run a bot farm, and such.

hi, well basicly we would like have a chat room, and we would say ok, we pay 5 dollar monthly and then we put the money into somewhere.

we would post polls once every month , or more and have private scripts made for us, we would come up with ideas and vote for them, and with items. 

we would find out together the volume of bots possible on the method, and the gp/hour. also cost of the bot.

we would make rules on what we could sell the items at, and if we look at the market on g.e tracker we can see how much we would crash the market if we bot too much etc. 

If anyone know how to make a shared money bank and who is in control etc.

I enjoy the idea, would be a nice place to talk and relax, and it would be simmilar to public scripts, but we would have maybe only 30 that could use it.

Archived