Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Recording human mouse heatmap

hibernati0n

I have the HeatMap program that was created by diNh and it's great only problem is it needs so much data to be effective that it doesn't seem feasible to use as an option for tracking myself. Is there a way to do so I guess without extensive programming experience as I only really have general and DreamBot API experience currently. Also any other sort of human data that can be tracked if you know of could also be mentioned, eg reaction times. Just super curious to do some recordings if possible and see results.

Thanks

gathering data is a waste time for botting purposes, you dont need antiban or even proxies perhaps.

the better code, the better you will be off in general

gathering data is a waste time for botting purposes, you dont need antiban or even proxies perhaps.

Listen to this enlightened man. 

Better code doesn't include trying to make your script act like a human and not a bot? I thought a huge part of  that would of been reaction times and mouse tendencies.

Better code doesn't include trying to make your script act like a human and not a bot? I thought a huge part of  that would of been reaction times and mouse tendencies.

many people have already done that, take a look at the ge flipper here, people get banned faster than they do with woodcutting.

use sleepuntil or w/e the conditionalsleep method is in your code, good code doesnt need to bother with looking human if it runs fine

many people have already done that, take a look at the ge flipper here, people get banned faster than they do with woodcutting.

use sleepuntil or w/e the conditionalsleep method is in your code, good code doesnt need to bother with looking human if it runs fine

so the main reason bots are found and banned is due to time played per day?

does solving randoms have any impact?

All a matter of opinion, obviously the less "bot like" it looks the better but I don't bother with anti-ban because I feel it does more bad then good, trying to make something look super human you often go overboard and make it more obvious then just leaving it as it is.

:huh:

Archived