Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Maldesto

Lol

Hello, just figured I'd register my name, so someone else doesn't. I am looking forward to seeing how the script writers from OSBot have developed and turn it into a great client. Good luck. :) Hope you guys succeed, stay dedicated and don't leave the forums for months at a time to go spend the money you make from the site and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Hello, just figured I'd register my name, so someone else doesn't. I am looking forward to seeing how the script writers from OSBot have developed and turn it into a great client. Good luck. :) Hope you guys succeed, stay dedicated and don't leave the forums for months at a time to go spend the money you make from the site and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Thanks for checking in! You know all of us. We're extremely dedicated to our work. Most of us have some sort of business experience, so I can tell you we won't do that.  Countless times have I told the devs of OSBot that they're running their business wrong. Look at how they've turned up. We do weekly meetings to make sure everyone is ontrack with what they're doing and make changes as needed. You can think of it as, collectively, we're the managers of the company. We distribute work to ourselves and get it done. It's worked out so far :)

Mald

Thanks for checking out our site. :)

Don't worry, we won't leave for months at a time

until people give us all their money and we can move to hawaii

But really, we're in it for the long haul and we plan to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Archived