Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Progressive Firemaker [Customizable Progressive AIO FM] [Randomized Paths]

Im A Baller

• 1 month later...

I cant see any graphics on screen. Like xp/hour, time running, lvls, ... :)

That's a DB client issue, not an issue related to this script. There was recently a thread posted regarding that which you should take a look at if you haven't already fixed the problem.

That's a DB client issue, not an issue related to this script. There was recently a thread posted regarding that which you should take a look at if you haven't already fixed the problem.

After the update, the problem was fixed. thx.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 9 months later...

could i please get a refund. script works great and does what its supposed to but ive tried multiple times to bot in osrs but they are way too uptight about it. lost too much money to this BS.. so please refund my purchase as i wasnt even able to use it without jagex being panzies.

On 4/6/2018 at 2:05 PM, lordskoonie said:

could i please get a refund. script works great and does what its supposed to but ive tried multiple times to bot in osrs but they are way too uptight about it. lost too much money to this BS.. so please refund my purchase as i wasnt even able to use it without jagex being panzies.

Hey, I'm glad you like the script :) You can make a refund request here:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/forum/188-request-a-refund/

Though I'm not sure that it'll be accepted.

• 2 months later...

Archived