Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OctoBot Discount

Pandemic

Hello everyone, we'd like to offer anyone from OctoBot that has purchased a rank a discount on our ranks.

We feel that users should be somehow compensated for their loss of rank due to the unfortunate closure of Octobot, and this is what we came up with.

Here are the terms:

1. If purchased within the last week of OctoBot, you get a 50% discount

2. If purchased a rank within last month, you get 30% off VIP
    3. If sponsor purchased within last 3 months, you get 30% off sponsor
    4. You must provide proof of purchase

This offer will only be available until the end of this month.

To get this discount, please PM any of the developers, and we'll be sure to get to get to you quickly :)

Thanks for reading!

Mine was a $9/month sponsor well it was different on there so. from November 20-25 and till yesterday xD. So I don't getting VIP or VIP+ since there's none of those scripts on here yet. :P

I want a discount aswell.

It's not really a discount if you think about it - the people that deserve it will have paid more for the rank than you did. It's unfortunate that they lost that money with octobot. All we can do is offer them something so they don't feel completely screwed over.

You can get the discount also if you send octobot $10 for a month of VIP :)

Archived