Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot Not working for me!

danubie

I have been using dreambot for a few days now. after waking up and trying to set up my bot i couldn't.

I start up dreambot and launch the client. Then it stays at the initial screen where it just says dreambot and does not display any OSRS client. i can hear audio of it making it to the login screen. However i cannot see anything. it stays at the initial dreambot background where the OSRS client would normally display... PLEASE HELP

Have a look at the most recent topics, it's not working for anyone. There was a game update this morning, so we are wating for the devs to update the client to work with the latest update. 

i did just recently redownload the jar file... it allowed me to be able to see the loading and login screen. but now i can click or apply any input... no keyboard, or mouse functions will input into the OSRS client that is displayed...

i did just recently redownload the jar file... it allowed me to be able to see the loading and login screen. but now i can click or apply any input... no keyboard, or mouse functions will input into the OSRS client that is displayed...

Same is happening here, would like to know how I can bypass this?

Make sure to run the launcher to get the latest version

When I run the launcher, it still says 2.8.6 , just as it did for the past few times ive opened it, my client still does not have and crosshairs over a cursor when runescape opens in the client.. no clicks or keyboard are accessilbe either..

When I run the launcher, it still says 2.8.6 , just as it did for the past few times ive opened it, my client still does not have and crosshairs over a cursor when runescape opens in the client.. no clicks or keyboard are accessilbe either..

Try restarting your computer, run the launcher, and if that doesn't work try deleting your whole DreamBot folder (C:/Users/YOURNAME/DreamBot)

Archived