Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • QSlayer - Progress

qbots

Feel free to join us at mapleroyals. (I can also play gMS, but I prefer not to)

pserver? i dont play gms anymore :( i started using hacks and it kinda killed the game for me

pserver? i dont play gms anymore :( i started using hacks and it kinda killed the game for me

I used to make hacks for it ;) (Ever used SNS? I helped with it )

• 5 months later...

Gonna restart this project, but I want to make it for the noob slayer guy first. If anyone has an account they can lend me for developing this, they can get free access when I release it.

• 3 months later...

@qbots what happened to this?

More than likely dropped the project. I started one with high hopes. In order to even finish something like this you would need incredible patience or a team of 3-4 competent scripters. A lot of the stuff is super boring and repetitive. I ended up just releasing my slayer script that is just a slayer helping AIO combat deal. Maybe someday ill start slowly adding in slayer masters and tasks.

At this point if you are doing high level tasks they take 40-50 minutes. So as long as you can check your account every so often you can slayer with a lot less work on the scripters end (whats what i did, i am kind of lazy)

More than likely dropped the project. I started one with high hopes. In order to even finish something like this you would need incredible patience or a team of 3-4 competent scripters. A lot of the stuff is super boring and repetitive. I ended up just releasing my slayer script that is just a slayer helping AIO combat deal. Maybe someday ill start slowly adding in slayer masters and tasks.

At this point if you are doing high level tasks they take 40-50 minutes. So as long as you can check your account every so often you can slayer with a lot less work on the scripters end (whats what i did, i am kind of lazy)

I haven't dropped it. It is on hold until the webwalking gets updated. I still gather data for it, there is just nothing new to show.

I haven't dropped it. It is on hold until the webwalking gets updated. I still gather data for it, there is just nothing new to show.

that too :P if you need anything let me know

Archived