Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BANNED.

Saimed

Two days into dreambot, botting about 2 - 3 hours a day, with constant supervision so that I would answer to any played who talked to my character or else; got a message that my acount was permanently banned. There goes level 98 combat, 22M in the bank. Nice. 

Don't Bot, you'll get banned. Always. 

I don't think most people bot on their mains. I am not sure honestly, but yea everyone has the same risk. Use private and premium scripts along with having members bot 1-2 hours 10-20 minute breaks-up to 6 hours a day for the safest I would say. I feel like thats most human like.

botted tutorial island on 8 accounts one after the other, instantly ran cow killing script on all 8 for 9 hours on each and no bans

ran air orb runner for about 60 hours total before ban

you will probably be always banned, yes, depends on how luck you are

botted tutorial island on 8 accounts one after the other, instantly ran cow killing script on all 8 for 9 hours on each and no bans

ran air orb runner for about 60 hours total before ban

you will probably be always banned, yes, depends on how luck you are

I think luck is one of the biggest factors along with using private scripts for sure. Also playing legit and talk to other players occasionally helps.

I've been botting for about 5 years, and I always do it 24/7. Probably only 15% of the accounts I've botted on have been banned, there's a lot of factors to look into like:

What are you botting? Is there a lot of people around who may report you? Is the activity frequently botted? 

Don't look like a bot. "Fashionscape" is a good way to do this, spend like 100k and look semi decent and people are much less suspicious.

Check the feedback on the script you're using, read through the forum thread and get a feel for any issues others have been having. 

Two things I've never done:
    Monitored my bot to respond to people, don't believe this'll help you much if at all and it kind of defeats the purpose of botting if you have to pay attention in my opinion.
    Watched my time, I bot 24 hours all the time no breaks no bs. Things on Jagex's side have likely changed since when I used to really bot but pre eoc I botted an account from tutorial island to max cape in less than a year, every skill. Did this botting 24 hours and never even received a minor offence.

Quality of the bot and script is key.

Archived