Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ►► NOW HIRING ◄◄「GamingServant Servicesã€�►► NOW HIRING â—„â—„

Hubbalicious

Name of Business:

GamingServant

Job Duties:

07 Questing, Skilling, Barbarian Minigame, Rune Defenders

Working Hours:

Flexible; On your Free Time.

Requirements: 

10+ Feedback on OSBOT on RS Services/Activities. 

Displays a positive attitude towards the team and the customers.

Team Player/Cooperative

Avid Quester/Skiller

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey DreamBot members! My name is Hubbalicious, current owner of GamingServant Services! Our services offer other runescape members the comfort of completing services for them while providing them with the best customers experience! Our business began on December 17, 2014 and since then, we have been getting orders left and right from many different forums! At the moment, we are currently providing our services on 5 forums.  Just to give you guys a general perspective on our activity, in less than one month, our team has accumulated at LEAST 100M 07 gold! We are expecting to double that amount once our website is up and completed (*Fingers Crossed*). Currently, we have one official member and two trial members. So what a perfect time to join now while the deposit prices are still low. However, there is a process behind our application. In other words, you must go through the trial phase to be officially part of the team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trial Phase:

During this phase, you are required to pay a 10-12m deposit prior to performing any services for GamingServant. The money is FULLY REFUNDABLE should you decide to opt out of our business (Unless contraindicated). During this phase, you will be tested on reliability, communication, efficiency, and overall skills. Furthermore, either the Questing Manager or I will assign you quests. Depending on your skills, we may ask you to perform quests/skills on starter accounts to test your abilities (We wont be asking you to do anything too extreme). After 1-2 weeks (maybe less), the crew panel will decide on whether or not you are fit to be an official member of the team. 

Official Team:

Once you have completed and passed the Trial Phase, you are then an official member of the Team! Beforehand, however, you are required to pay an additional 10-12m deposit to which 70% - 80% would be refunded back should you decide to opt out. Once you are an official member, you are then allowed access to our website, allowing you to choose whichever quest(s) you are in the mood for!

As stated before, we are not expecting you to make this a full-time job, so you are able to do this whenever you are available; Payments are based on the amount of services/orders you perform. If you are interested, please feel free to either add my skype, PM my inbox, or comment below. Prior to doing so, please fill out the following application form:

Age/Country:

Experience With Questing (Include QP picture if possible):

Availability:

• 1 month later...

Name of Business:

GamingServant

Job Duties:

07 Questing, Skilling, Barbarian Minigame, Rune Defenders

Working Hours:

Flexible; On your Free Time.

Requirements: 

Displays a positive attitude towards the team and the customers.

Team Player/Cooperative

Avid Quester/Skiller

Hey DreamBot members! My name is Hubbalicious, current owner of GamingServant Services! Our services offer other runescape members the comfort of completing services for them while providing them with the best customers experience! Our business began on December 17, 2014 and since then, we have been getting orders left and right from many different forums! At the moment, we are currently providing our services on 5 forums.  Just to give you guys a general perspective on our activity, in less than one month, our team has accumulated at LEAST 100M 07 gold! We are expecting to double that amount once our website is up and completed (*Fingers Crossed*). Currently, we have one official member and two trial members. So what a perfect time to join now while the deposit prices are still low. However, there is a process behind our application. In other words, you must go through the trial phase to be officially part of the team.

Trial Phase:

During this phase, you are required to pay a 10-12m deposit prior to performing any services for GamingServant. The money is FULLY REFUNDABLE should you decide to opt out of our business (Unless contraindicated). During this phase, you will be tested on reliability, communication, efficiency, and overall skills. Furthermore, either the Questing Manager or I will assign you quests. Depending on your skills, we may ask you to perform quests/skills on starter accounts to test your abilities (We wont be asking you to do anything too extreme). After 1-2 weeks (maybe less), the crew panel will decide on whether or not you are fit to be an official member of the team. 

Official Team:

Once you have completed and passed the Trial Phase, you are then an official member of the Team! Beforehand, however, you are required to pay an additional 10-12m deposit to which 70% - 80% would be refunded back should you decide to opt out. Once you are an official member, you are then allowed access to our website, allowing you to choose whichever quest(s) you are in the mood for!

As stated before, we are not expecting you to make this a full-time job, so you are able to do this whenever you are available; Payments are based on the amount of services/orders you perform. If you are interested, please feel free to either add my skype, PM my inbox, or comment below. Prior to doing so, please fill out the following application form:

Age/Country:

Experience With Questing (Include QP picture if possible):

Availability:

Seems legit.

tumblr_lgkzygh1ZR1qbqzvm.jpg

Requirements: 

- You don't have 10+ feedback

- You only have 3 posts

How can we trust you?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, appreciate the bump but I just wanted to inform you that this really isn't my main 'forum', hence why I have a very minuscule amount of posts. My main one is on Sythe, and my thread there is here: http://www.sythe.org/oldschool-runescape-questing-torsos/1786030-competitive-rates-500-vouches-gamingservant-questing-services-now-hiring.html

We currently have two trial members and three official members (including myself), so we are looking for one more individual to join the team!

I spoke with an administrator pertaining to making a thread on this site, so if you are expressing any doubts that the user on the website is not me, let me know and I am more than willing to send you a PM. In addition, you are more than willing to search my account/thread on topbot, osbot, and tribot (:  

Thanks guys!

Archived