Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains AIO Fisher [Task system] - [P2P / F2P]

Gains

1 hour ago, Gains said:

I haven't got any answers yet.

keep me informed.. I would rather it work than ask for a refund.. Your scripts have been super so far.. ; )

On 10/4/2018 at 6:48 PM, RKnox1 said:

keep me informed.. I would rather it work than ask for a refund.. Your scripts have been super so far.. ; )

It doesn't appear that this script is going to work. Since it has been down since 7/22/18 and is still not working and you dont know when it will be fixed, I am going to request a refund. Unless you have new information. I would rather the script work than request a refund. 

37 minutes ago, RKnox1 said:

It doesn't appear that this script is going to work. Since it has been down since 7/22/18 and is still not working and you dont know when it will be fixed, I am going to request a refund. Unless you have new information. I would rather the script work than request a refund. 

SDN Manager has contacted Pandemic to fix the issue.

3 hours ago, Gains said:

SDN Manager has contacted Pandemic to fix the issue.

So what do you think.. Will it be fixed or are they just running us around? Because, it ultimately hurts your pocket. I just dont get a good looking script. 

17 hours ago, RKnox1 said:

So what do you think.. Will it be fixed or are they just running us around? Because, it ultimately hurts your pocket. I just dont get a good looking script. 

I want the script to get fixed asap too but when it is about Pan things may take a while sometimes :D The script works when I run it locally so I think it is just a minor problem there. We just need to wait.

23 hours ago, Gains said:

I want the script to get fixed asap too but when it is about Pan things may take a while sometimes :D The script works when I run it locally so I think it is just a minor problem there. We just need to wait.

10-4... I will wait a bit, but you know I gotta git those GAINS... lol

• 1 month later...

This is the only script witch does not load for me, and I can see others havign this problem nearly a YEAR. Refund please.

PS If you could give me the wintertodt bot instead that will do just fine, as long as it works ofcourse

10 hours ago, Dzulaya said:

This is the only script witch does not load for me, and I can see others havign this problem nearly a YEAR. Refund please.

PS If you could give me the wintertodt bot instead that will do just fine, as long as it works ofcourse

The developers haven't answered me. I have given you the Wintertodt script.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived