Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains AIO Fisher [Task system] - [P2P / F2P]

Gains

On 8/9/2018 at 8:47 PM, Axys19 said:

I cant even get the script to bring up the start up gui. Any idea bro?

I think I fixed that. Try later when it gets updated.

Just bought this script yesterday and it has yet to actually start, for me. I realize you're aware of the issue, but this is disappointing.

Freezes when I click "start" for about 15 seconds and when it unfreezes, nothing happens at all.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

I just purchased this script. It freezes on start. I see there hasn't been a response to this since August. If there is not going to be an update/fix soon, please approve a refund. 

13 hours ago, RKnox1 said:

I just purchased this script. It freezes on start. I see there hasn't been a response to this since August. If there is not going to be an update/fix soon, please approve a refund. 

There seems to be error in the SDN related to this script. I have contacted the SDN Manager.

4 hours ago, Gains said:

There seems to be error in the SDN related to this script. I have contacted the SDN Manager.

Super. I have several of your other scripts and they work very well. I hope we can find a resolution soon. 

On 10/3/2018 at 3:18 AM, Gains said:

Any update or ETA on fix? 

Archived