Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains AIO Fisher [Task system] - [P2P / F2P]

Gains

On 12/3/2018 at 1:03 AM, CrowdStrike said:

Just bought this, and same issue. Script doesn't start.

On 12/9/2018 at 1:23 AM, klerstal said:

this bot doesnt even work, it freezes when trying to choose this script and happens nothing
    i want refund

Seems that the developers changed the name on their end and it's working now. Sorry for the waiting!

• 2 weeks later...
    2 minutes ago, cgoelzer said:

script isn't working.. refund please. just logs my character out and does nothing

it isn't fishing shark . please fix or refund

• 2 weeks later...

God damnit, i bought 10 Lick scripts, now they are gone. So that is like 100$ lost. Now I bought your script, which says monkfish are supported, but they are clearly not, becouse it doesnt fish nor bank. Can I get a refund?

• 3 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

so i am noticing a major flaw in this script. it does not offer the option of timed botting. meaning it will shut off after so long to prevent detection. for a premium script it should offer atleast the option of doing just that.

Archived