Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Progressive WC [Progressive Leveling] [Upgrades Axes] [All Trees] [AIO Custom Locations] [Custom 3 Tier System] [Powerchopping] [Bird nests] [Dragon Axe Special] [Universal Banking]

Im A Baller

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...

just had a question about free mode and its functions/ im trying to cut mage trees to 99 wc, but the bot does not work correctly in wc guild, and there are no tasks set to where i like to cut mage trees/ is there anything im doing wrong that is causing the bot not to function correctly?

hey there ive not been able to use the script since i bought it, there is a major problem with the free mode function, bot gets stuck in one spot and does not swing axe to cut trees or bank at all / the other set  tasks for cutting mages are all hot spots to get banned/ if the bot would function correctly at wc guild in free mode then i would be able to get my money's worth out of this bot/ is there anyway you could give me a refund so that i may buy Hashtag's script instead, he is on more often for support and has guaranteed the function i want to use is working correctly