Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Progressive WC [Progressive Leveling] [Upgrades Axes] [All Trees] [AIO Custom Locations] [Custom 3 Tier System] [Powerchopping] [Bird nests] [Dragon Axe Special] [Universal Banking]

Im A Baller

Used for around 30 hours so far only issues i found were little things like the window opening just slightly to small so the start button is cropped a bit 

and the task menu for normal trees the requirement starts empty and wont start unless you put 1 or switch to a different tree

but overall the tasks work well and you don't need to watch it as it switches trees also there's a huge selection of spots to cuts trees tho i haven't tested them all i would see no reason they wouldn't.

8/10

Edited by funrun45

Used for around 8 hours so far only issues i found were little things like the window opening just slightly to small so the start button is cropped a bit 

and the task menu for normal trees the requirement starts empty and wont start unless you put 1 or switch to a different tree

but overall the tasks work well and you dont need to watch it as it switches trees

8/10

thank you for the recommendation :) i'll push an update for that in the next couple hrs. glad you like the script bro :D

Edited by Im A Baller

• 2 weeks later...

authed :)

Works really well, good anti ban.

Only didn't try the progressive mode, but will do this after il buy it later.

Only one point that i could be improved in my opinion: the bot presses random characters (which is nice) but never presses enter. So you get these long lines of text.

Hope you can add this or make it so that people can choose if they want this option.

Works really well, good anti ban.

Only didn't try the progressive mode, but will do this after il buy it later.

Only one point that i could be improved in my opinion: the bot presses random characters (which is nice) but never presses enter. So you get these long lines of text.

Hope you can add this or make it so that people can choose if they want this option.

i was considering adding a manual customization option, actually. i'd be happy to add that in

also, if you like the script, i'd appreciate it if you dropped a rating on the store if you could bro :)

i was considering adding a manual customization option, actually. i'd be happy to add that in

also, if you like the script, i'd appreciate it if you dropped a rating on the store if you could bro :)

That would be really nice!

I rated 5/5!

Hey, I bought it and started it on a fresh account and noticed a few things.

-When you have something else besides log or an axe in your inventory, it does not bank these items.

-Saving settings would be really nice

That would be really nice!

I rated 5/5!

Hey, I bought it and started it on a fresh account and noticed a few things.

-When you have something else besides log or an axe in your inventory, it does not bank these items.

-Saving settings would be really nice

i can implement the first in the next update today, and i've actually already been experimenting with saving settings as well :)

i can implement the first in the next update today, and i've actually already been experimenting with saving settings as well :)

Cool! O and Port Sarim willows would be nice, almost no one there and it has a deposit box nearby!