Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Progressive WC [Progressive Leveling] [Upgrades Axes] [All Trees] [AIO Custom Locations] [Custom 3 Tier System] [Powerchopping] [Bird nests] [Dragon Axe Special] [Universal Banking]

Im A Baller

Hey, script runs great but I have one small thing:

Is there a failsafe for when it shift-drops the logs? Sometimes it will randomly have one selected, and will try to use it on the tree. This breaks the bot :( 

Other than that, this is amazing!

Hey, script runs great but I have one small thing:

Is there a failsafe for when it shift-drops the logs? Sometimes it will randomly have one selected, and will try to use it on the tree. This breaks the bot :(

Other than that, this is amazing!

I'll look into this - thanks for the report :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll look into this - thanks for the report :)

If you could fix that soon please.. It's been months.  Also, more recently, the banking part of the script has been broken.  I tried banking at W. Varrock, Seer's Village and E.Fally but none work.  The state is "Walking to bank" with the debug console saying nothing.  The bot just idles within the bank.  It seems that manually opening the bank myself gets the script working again since it deposits the logs and closes out of the bank fine.  Seems the problem lies with opening the bank itself.

If you could fix that soon please.. It's been months.  Also, more recently, the banking part of the script has been broken.  I tried banking at W. Varrock, Seer's Village and E.Fally but none work.  The state is "Walking to bank" with the debug console saying nothing.  The bot just idles within the bank.  It seems that manually opening the bank myself gets the script working again since it deposits the logs and closes out of the bank fine.  Seems the problem lies with opening the bank itself.

Apologies on this - I'm doing all script fixes this weekend. It appears as though that's been a consistent problem in a couple scripts that I've seen - I believe it's an API issue. I will work around this, and have the script fixed within 30 minutes - 1 hour. Sorry for the wait, I've just come into my first semester of college recently and have been juggling a good deal of work haha.

The banking feature in the seers bank is still broken.

Yeah, I'm currently PMing a user about that - it looks like there was an issue in the compiling of the last version, because my version seems to be working just fine, whereas the SDN version is having issues. This will hopefully be totally resolved by the end of today.

Not sure if anyone pointed this out or not but when dropping logs sometimes on the last log it will not shift click it but use it, when it is not even in the inventory. Then it will try to click on a tree with the use "Willow log" on tree and just does it repeatedly. Please fix or bot just stands there asking for a ban