Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling League of Legends Accounts [Level 15 + 17k RP]

Mikasa

Payment method: Paypal

I was going to use these for myself, but I totaled my car, so I actually need money now :/

These accounts are currently on NA, but you can use some of the RP to transfer to your desired server.

These accounts are used to gift skins to your main account.

Once the transaction is done, you may add your main account to the friends list, and after 2 weeks, you will be able to send gifts.

The best method would be to mystery gift 5 times a day to get the most out of your purchase.

I'm currently leveling them from 10-15, so they'll be available within the next 24 hours.

17K RP ($30)

Stock: 0 accounts

Just for reference, the price of RP:

z2mTHb5.png

K8Iljfk.jpg

TOS

I am not responsible for any actions that RIot may take against you.

After the transaction, I will no longer be responsible for the account. The emails are unregistered, so feel free to register an email on it.

Are they cracked or did you buy the RP yourself? 

They're not cracked, but I acquired the RP through the RAF system, so I botted accounts as the referrals to get the RP.

Did you bot them yourself? Were they different ips?

Yes, I botted them myself.

The referral accounts are different IP than the main accounts, and then the main accounts are on their own IP

Just a heads up to everyone, I'm lowering the price to $30 for now.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 in the process of being finished.

If anyone is interested, we could do the transaction right now, & you can add your account to the friends list, and then I'll have it finished leveling to 15 within the next few days.

You should totally give me 1 free to test if you're legit or not nomsain?

Anyhow, I'd love to buy if only I didn't get all my IP/RP/Champs/Skins taken back from Riot. I purchased RAF 4 months ago and lost stuff a week ago.

Just a heads up. :(

Archived