Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking to start a bot farm!

LANCER

im lokingto start a bot farm with someone. i have website development experience and make a website i can also bot the account, im looking for somone who can supply accounts on demand and go i guess halfs in with a vpn or vps, pm me if interested! it will be 50% profit margin each person! 

Just curious, what does web developing have to do with botting? :o

& If I were to be sharing my botting ideas + supplying accounts on demand, I'd want well over 50%of the profit o.o

What can you bring to the table, besides being able to just simply botting the accounts once they're ready that would make people want to partner up with you rather than run a bot farm alone for 2x the profit?

Just curious, what does web developing have to do with botting? :o

& If I were to be sharing my botting ideas + supplying accounts on demand, I'd want well over 50%of the profit o.o

What can you bring to the table, besides being able to just simply botting the accounts once they're ready that would make people want to partner up with you rather than run a bot farm alone for 2x the profit?

would be able to make the gold site or whatever to accually sell the gold. And if you were supplying the ideas or something it would be a 40/60% profit 60 for supplying the ideas and 40% for me. 

would be able to make the gold site or whatever to accually sell the gold. And if you were supplying the ideas or something it would be a 40/60% profit 60 for supplying the ideas and 40% for me. 

You'd have to build a reputation, then you'd have to pay for advertisements. My suggestion is that you just sell the gold to the chinese boys (aka gold merchers).

You'd have to build a reputation, then you'd have to pay for advertisements. My suggestion is that you just sell the gold to the chinese boys (aka gold merchers).

Yep, and then you atleast won't have to worry about getting chargedback. :)

Yep, and then you atleast won't have to worry about getting chargedback. :)

oh shit that too...unless he makes it so they only accept skrill or western union. In that case, their market would be extremely limited 

Archived