Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Beast Tanner [2-tiered antiban] [All hides] [Potion support] [Estimated profit]

Im A Baller

Perfect script, well, almost perfect :) is 100% flawless I can tell you that.

Here's my suggestions, I hope you add them:

1) If there are noted dragonhide in the inventory it will attempt to tan the noted dragonhide, could it instead detect if noted OR when script is started it banks all inventory then withdraws what it needs.

2) Could you set it up so that the default hide to tan is automatically selected, make it an option so you can still select which hide you want to tan but if you want you can just start the script and click play and it will automatically use the hides available if one hasn't been selected.

3) After adding the ability to select dragonhide automatically, could it then be easily programmed to be started via a command line?

Also, I hate to call you a liar, but I ran numerous tests and established that the true tans per hour using potions is 2250, without is 1800... The reason why the 2800 proggy is wrong is because you're writing down the tans per hour right after it tans hides which causes the tans per hour to jump up, the real time it takes to tan is the time from when it withdraws the d hide to when it deposits the leather, not when it tans the leather.

The extra 450 d hides that you tan only produces enough profit to pay for the potions (doesn't matter which one you use, they're all the same cost and effectiveness staminas just require less clicking on potions), so for anyone here take my advice or don't, if 20k extra profit per hour (after deducting potion cost) is worth buying and using potions then go for it, but 20k per hour isn't worth it in my eyes I'd rather just keep it clean and not use potions, besides it spends half the time running anyway without potions.

• 4 weeks later...

Been using this script for one hour and noticed some things that need fixing asap and shouldn't be in a paid script, Prety often If npc is moving it legit can't catch it, takes 3-5 seprate movements with mouse (misses) and often only ends up on NPC after it stops (al kharid) very inhuman like and slows the run down. None of the free scripts i tried prior to buying this did this. Also when it withdraw's hides it actually clicks the X in top right of bank to exit? I don't know any player that would do that. They would simply click on the map or out of screen. Not only would it speed up runs as there is some weird sleep before it actually clicks the X, but would help bans

Edited by 8ishop

On 3/13/2019 at 2:46 AM, 8ishop said:

Been using this script for one hour and noticed some things that need fixing asap and shouldn't be in a paid script, Prety often If npc is moving it legit can't catch it, takes 3-5 seprate movements with mouse (misses) and often only ends up on NPC after it stops (al kharid) very inhuman like and slows the run down. None of the free scripts i tried prior to buying this did this. Also when it withdraw's hides it actually clicks the X in top right of bank to exit? I don't know any player that would do that. They would simply click on the map or out of screen. Not only would it speed up runs as there is some weird sleep before it actually clicks the X, but would help bans

That shouldn't be occurring in a paid/premium script. Thanks for you're feedback, almost bought it.  

5 hours ago, AudiBende said:

That shouldn't be occurring in a paid/premium script. Thanks for you're feedback, almost bought it.  

Yes i agree, and the fact that you responded before he did shows the lack of support, however don't let the X at bank throw you off, most tanners ive tried since do it, not sure why but i havent been banned using the one im using

45 minutes ago, 8ishop said:

Yes i agree, and the fact that you responded before he did shows the lack of support, however don't let the X at bank throw you off, most tanners ive tried since do it, not sure why but i havent been banned using the one im using

Right? That actually made me laugh, did not even noticed that lmao. Haha, check you're pm, i got a great story to tell you.

• 2 weeks later...